DC to AC Inverter Charger 1250 W 12 V

Tripp Lite APS1250 1250W 12V DC to AC Inverter with Automatic Line-to-Battery 30-Amp ChargerDC to AC Inverter with Automatic Line-to-Battery 30-Amp 1250W 12V
I used to be a big APC fan, but over the years I have had all kinds of problems with them not behaving well after a battery change. They don't even like the batteries purchased from APC.I wanted something to use with my computers that did not require specific batteries.Tripp Lite APS1250 1250W 12V DC to AC Inverter with Automatic Line-to-Battery 30-Amp ChargerThis product worked out great because I just picked up a couple of Marine Deep Cycle Wet batteries (approx $60 ea) used some cables I had around (#2 Battery cables from auto parts store work great) Just get short ones with two eyes for the connections between batteries (wingnut on bolt connections on most deep cycles) and one longer one to cut in 1/2 and use for both connections to the APS.The APS takes a 5.5mm allen wrench to tighten the connections, I had to cut the plastic around the outlets a little to get my power strip to plug in directly.A large (8D) battery box will hold up to 3 size 24 batteries, so I am going to pick up one of those this week.This unit does not have the B series of DIP switches.This unit also initially charged the batteries at 50A and then dropped down as they took a surface charge.The transfer to UPS is seamless when unplugging from the wall for testing.No flicker or anything on any of the computers.I am running two computers (+LCDS, Drives, etc) one with a 1000W DA1000 SilverStone DA1000 1000W ATX 12V 2.2 and EPS 12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Retailthe other with a really old 350W supply.I also have 5 SATA drives in the desktop.The desktop really only drew 25A on a bootup on battery which = 300W, the constant draw on the batteries with both systems in active mode is 24A - The load also includes UVerse box, 8 port switch, two external drives, usb hub, phones, etc.Am very pleased to retire my SU1000, my SU700R, and my SU420NET upses as well as the various BK500s in my office for this one, much more efficient unit.When I do some AC testing for how the unit performs from a generator, I will add to my review.

  ©Info Inverter - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template Modifikasi Papih DuL | Topo