1000W 12V DC to 120V AC Power Inverter with USB Port

The Cobra CPI1000 is a 12 volt DC to 120 volt AC power inverter with 1000 watts continuous power handling and 2000 watts peak power. This unit contains a 5 volt USB output, modified sine wave, thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection, low voltage shutdown, low voltage alarm, 2 grounded AC receptacles, LED volt or watt meter, remote on or off capability, and includes direct- to battery cables with clips.
Technical Detail :
* 1000 watts continuous power with 2000 watts peak power
* 5 volt USB output for running and charging your electronic devices
* Direct-to-battery cables included
* 2 AC outlets
* Heavy duty construction capable of handling multiple loads
Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.5 x 5 inches ; 5 pounds I bought this inverter to run my home fridge during power outages. It works great. No problems starting and running the compressor. It even handled a 1/2" drill motor easily.I picked this one for it's power and voltage display. It allows me to estimate the battery draw so I have an idea how long it will last. I also liked the USB power source, although I have not used that yet.It does come with nice HEAVY power leads (with clips), although they are very short. Good enough to set right next to a battery and clamp on.

  ©Info Inverter - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template Modifikasi Papih DuL | Topo