12 VDC 120 VAC 800 W Digital Inverter

The Cobra CPI 880 is a 12 volt DC to 120 volt AC power inverter with 800 watts continuous power handling and 1600 Watts peak power. This unit contains a 5 volt USB output, modified sine wave, thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection, low voltage shutdown, low voltage alarm, external fuse, 2 grounded AC receptacles, and direct- to battery cables with clips.
Got this to put in my little RV. I was looking for something small enough to not draw downthe one battery I have in the Coach. Installed under a cabinet close to the battery andran 10 ga wire to it. Plug in the Coach electrical cord to it and turned it on. It willrun a Radio or TV or the Microwave or the Fan in my A/C but not the A/C itself which wouldtake about a 3000 watt inverter which would drain my battery really fast! I watched TV andlistened to the radio for 2 days and finally ran the battery down running the A/C fan on thesecond day. It's a little workhorse. Good for the price too!

  ©Info Inverter - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template Modifikasi Papih DuL | Topo