This article is a specification of the Isolation Transformer 500VA, 115-115Vac, corded. This two-winding isolation transformer allows you to connect low-cost inverters to residential wiring systems that have neutral-to-ground bonds. These bonds would otherwise cause the inverter to fail or the GFI protection to cause the inverter to shutdown. To prevent risk of back feed into the utility supply you must use a transfer switch.
Transformer features :
* 115Vac primary and 115Vac secondary windings
* 50Hz or 60Hz operation
* electrostatic shield between primary and secondary
* Hi-pot tested to 2kV rms
* circuit breaker included in primary
* standard 3-wire NEMA 5-15P grounded line plug on 5 ft cord
* standard 3-wire NEMA 5-15R receptacle on 1 ft output cord
* CUL and UL Listed
* Made in Canada.
Voltage Rating, pri-sec 115-115Vac
Frequency 50Hz or 60Hz
Dimensions, H x W x D 7" x 4.7" x 3.8"
Weight 14 lbs
I hope this article can be useful for your consideration when you want to buy these transformers