Sima AC/ DC Converter SPC-12V

Sima AC/DC Converter SPC-12VAs addition analyst has noted, the assemblage I accustomed had a 600mA appraisement which would be constant with what I apprehend for a accessory of this size. It was affluence for my purposes and the accessory formed great. Since I just bought one that formed like absolute crap, I still had my accessories out to analysis this affair in lab. Produces apple-pie 13.0V all the way up to the advertised 600mA draw and even a bit over, admitting at some point the accessory cuts ability (which is what it's declared to do). Giving a 4-star because of said alterity amid specs. In aegis of Amazon I anticipate this may be due to a change in revision. The assemblage I accustomed had a blooming LED to announce it was acquainted in, while the account on Amazon does not appearance that. Perhaps at one time this accessory was rated for 1A.. Sima AC/DC Converter SPC-12V

  ©Info Inverter - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template Modifikasi Papih DuL | Topo