Cobra Power Inverter Remote Control

Cobra CPIA-20 Power Inverter Remote On/Off Switch - CPI-1500 & CPI-2500 Models (1 Each); Remote on/off switch for Cobra power inverters; Turns inverter on and off from up to 20 feet away; Lets users mount inverters in a hidden location; Compatible with Cobra CPI 1500, 1550, 2500, 2550, M1500 and M2200 models
Technical Details
* Remote on/off switch for Cobra power inverters
* Turns inverter on and off from up to 20 feet away
* Lets users mount inverters in a hidden location
* Compatible with Cobra CPI 1500, 1550, 2500, 2550, M1500 and M2200 models
* Includes long cord for remote hookup

I replaced my old 1750 watt inverter with this new Cobra 2500 watt unit. I was disappointed to find my old remote switch (from the other inverter) did not work, even though the plug and wire were the same. So I ordered this one made for the Cobra and VIOLA. Works like a charm. In fact, it's even better than the old one because I don't have to first turn the master switch on (on the inverter itself) in order for the remote to work. So, I'm totally satisfied with this switch.

  ©Info Inverter - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template Modifikasi Papih DuL | Topo